Pizza Hut has this new "personal" pizza (which is curiously impersonal) called "Pizza Mia". The box states that the pizza is made with "Rich Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese" and "Old World Pizza Sauce"! I bit into a piece of pepperoni pizza mia, and I tasted the "dough from fine white Great Plains flour"! Alright, I'm kidding. Gotcha!
The Pizza Mia actually turned out to be quite a great option for Pizza Hut to offer; it's cheap as hell (3 for $5), high quality, and filling. The ingredients honestly tasted more fresh than other Pizza Hut pizzas. On top of that, the Pizza Mia seems to have decreased the amount of grease (especially in the crust) in the pizza by about 98%, which is quite stomachable. My only complaint is that the layer of cheese was thin consistently, however I'm pretty sure you can get extra cheese, so count mia in! Woo!
5/7
No comments:
Post a Comment