We Rate Stuff

1.01.2009

Finally, someone that SHOULD'VE died did.

Christine Maggiore, an AIDS skeptic, died last Saturday.

I could not be happier to hear this :)

This woman is (was!) an utterly ignorant, severely sick person. She denied the (exceedingly, impossibly obvious) link between HIV and AIDS, claiming that HIV did not always lead to AIDS, and that scientifically proven tests are incorrect. She personally traveled to South Africa to persuade the ruling person to DENY what turned into 330,000 people treatment for AIDS, because she personally didn't believe the connection was real. She was successful. 330,000 actually died because of this woman! Not to mention the obstacles she posed for the anti-AIDS movement in general. I sincerely hope this woman burns in hell, and I would personally shit on her grave, should I ever come across it. The world is a worse place now that she's come and gone through it.